For residents affected by flooding along the Hawkesbury Nepean River the following evacuation centres are operating:
- Merroo Christian Centre – Site 2 at Mill Road, Kurrajong (formerly known as Camp Mackay);
- Richmond Club at 6 East Market Street, Richmond;
- Castle Hill RSL, 77 Castle Street, Castle Hill;
- Canley Vale Diggers Club, 1 Bartley Street Canley Vale;
- Penrith RSL, 8 Tindale St, Penrith;
- Club Menai, 44-60 Allison Cres, Menai.
Animals and livestock evacuation centre:
- Castle Hill Showground, Showground Road, Castle Hill;
Hawkesbury Showground is NOT an evacuation centre for livestock and animals at it is located in the floodplain.
Picture: Windsor Bridge, the morning of 3 March, by Kath Johnston.