Our Team of professionals are just waiting to hear from you!
Julie is the owner/publisher of the Independent Magazines, overseeing the sales side of the business and managing her own client portfolio. She is an advocate for small business, and a strong believer in sharing positive news and the great stories that happen every day within our amazing communities.
David’s background in marketing and national sales with companies such as Speedo combined with his experience of owning and running a retail business in Windsor gives him a great understanding of how local businesses can work with the media.
Myee has been a much-loved and vital part of the Independent furniture since the inception of both magazines. Loyal to her clients, Myee is focused on helping her clients build their businesses using her experience in publishing.
- Remain vigilant to increased animal disease risks April 6, 2021
- Hawkesbury’s Finest – Allyson Adams April 6, 2021
- 2021 Flood Recovery – where can you find help or give assistance? April 6, 2021
- Government extends relief for flood affected businesses April 4, 2021
- Public reminded to donate responsibly April 4, 2021
- Hills Rugby kick off 2021 campaign by appointing Mitchell as Colts Coach April 2, 2021
- One of the Hill’s Finest: James Brice April 2, 2021
- Down came the rain April 2, 2021
- Cycling for a cure to start in Castle Hill April 2, 2021
- Boxing’s Sister Act April 2, 2021