Our Team of professionals are just waiting to hear from you!
Julie is the owner/publisher of the Independent Magazines, overseeing the sales side of the business and managing her own client portfolio. She is an advocate for small business, and a strong believer in sharing positive news and the great stories that happen every day within our amazing communities.
David’s background in marketing and national sales with companies such as Speedo combined with his experience of owning and running a retail business in Windsor gives him a great understanding of how local businesses can work with the media.
Myee has been a much-loved and vital part of the Independent furniture since the inception of both magazines. Loyal to her clients, Myee is focused on helping her clients build their businesses using her experience in publishing.
- Jean Turnbull – Hawkesbury Finest May 3, 2021
- Paint, palette and prizes May 3, 2021
- Glenn Watson/Miranda Fair My Other Life May 3, 2021
- Hills Bulls Flying in Ron Massey Cup April 30, 2021
- New Community Garden in the Hills April 30, 2021
- Growing up in Blacktown April 30, 2021
- Hills Finest – Gary Jack April 30, 2021
- Blacktown Finest – Julie Griffiths April 30, 2021
- Club Builds Hub for Elite Swimmers April 30, 2021
- Blacktown Festival is back! April 30, 2021